apa, would it be possible to use some other filesharing service that is more accessible to non paying users instead of megaupload ? That one constantly gives "no upload slots available for your country", at least in my case. Some other places that I know of would be mihd.net, fileho.com, or sendspace.com. There should be others, too.
6 comments:
Hell yeah, guitar ninjas!
The torrent links to the OP.
I just couldn't keep my hands away from it. >_<
I had so much fun doing the OP script that I decided to do the ED as well.
I really, really appreciate the work you put into these rips. I can't thank you enough. Not to mention the anime itself roxxor my soxxors. :D
Here you go, and don't hesitate to improve it if you can.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C9QZVA2Q
apa, would it be possible to use some other filesharing service that is more accessible to non paying users instead of megaupload ? That one constantly gives "no upload slots available for your country", at least in my case. Some other places that I know of would be mihd.net, fileho.com, or sendspace.com. There should be others, too.
Absolutely. Sorry all, Megaupload was just the first thing that sprung to mind.
Here's the OP on two different hosts:
http://mihd.net/0rousp
http://www.sendspace.com/file/681v73
And the ED:
http://mihd.net/3w8hgx
http://www.sendspace.com/file/t0p43j
Thank you very much, apa !
Post a Comment