This is my first attempt at encoding anime. I present to you the clean opening from Princess Tutu. Subs are from the ADV DVDs, no styled karaoke.
click for torrent page
If there are any flaws with the encode, anything you'd like changed in regards to typesetting, etc. let me know so I can consider it.
If anyone wants to send me a .ass (I will not be hardsubbing anything) with better styled karaoke, feel free.
I intend to rip all the episodes, however I make no commitments as to how quick releases will be
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Magnificent encode! The quality is just perfect.
I don't know how the source is but maybe you could have used anamorphic and vfr on the video, though.
I'll see if I can do anything with the karaoke. But I warn you, I totally lack experience. >_<
Keep up the good work! :D
^^ Can´t wait to see more of your releases!
Thank you, finally there is a Tutu quality encode!
The softsubbed karaoke is perfect as it is now. Font size and style are very good either.
At last, a great quality encode. FUCK YEAH NINJA GUITARS!!
Everything that is fully softsubbed in ASS is delicious, kudos for not using fugly vobsubs. About the encode, it's good but you should try to IVTC to get rid of the interlaced lines that still remain in the video.
Other than that, it's a fine job, congratulations and thank you VERY MUCH for picking up this
series.
reikalover,
Can you tell me where you spotted the interlaced lines? I'm having trouble spotting them.
Sorry for Megauploading such a small file but I got no other place to host it.
Inside the rar is all fonts, the ass and an MKS. If you know how to use mkvmerge then you just have to mux the MKS with the MKV, it includes all fonts and the subs. Nifty huh?
The script is not QC'd much and the timing is kinda off in some places. Don't expect too much.
Feel free to use and edit it however you please. :D
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N4MOCEAK
Hey, I'm the /a/non that was talking about collaborating. You did a wonderful job, looks like you'll be all right! What program did you use?
First, DGIndex, followed by Yatta (may not have gone as planned), then encode. I'm not currently using any filters - soften, sharpen, what have you - since the source is mostly good. The stuff that isn't good, I'm not sure filters can fix. Mostly the clockwork stuff gets a touch iffy.
The video is fine, some blocking is present (should be quite noticeable if you want to take a look), so using
the deblock filter of h.264 is recommended. Other than that, ADV masters are superb for this series, it's really
close to R2J quality.
Reikalover must have been confused, I studied the frames and didn't see any interlaced lines, nor blending for that matter.
Thanks for bringing this beautiful series in a nice DVD-Rip :)
Post a Comment