Pricness Tutu Ep01-13 batch + Ep01 patch

Princess Tutu Ep 01-13 batch.

The v2 of Episode 01 adds ED karaoke.

Extract Princess_Tutu_Ep01_[v2]_Patch.rar to same place as v1 of Ep01 and double click Princess_Tutu_Patch.bat. You can delete the old version and the patch files after verifying CRC/that it works.

click here for torrent

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great realease ! And it came when I thought the project came to a halt. ^^;

Ahiru said...

Nah, I was just trying to get batch done up until the end of the first season, since I won't be able to release anything else until the end of May.

Anonymous said...

Awesome...
I love you beyond words for this.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all your efforts.

Unknown said...

Truly amazing.

Anonymous said...

thank you so much, finally a high quality release of this show.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love your releases, beautiful quality and nice translations not to mention the font for subs is good. Out of curiosity, but when you start releasing again, if the dvds you're ripping from has the japanaese promotional video, could you release that as well? It's a really good vid though short and shouldn't be missed imho :P thanks for the awesome releases and keep going with them ^^

Anonymous said...

Are the subs by a.f.k&HnK or ADV?

Anonymous said...

Are the subs by a.f.k&HnK or ADV?

"Subs are from the ADV DVDs"

 
Copyright © Ahiru