Princess Tutu Completed

Well, here it is. The completed DVD rips of Princess Tutu. Enjoy.

click here for megaupload episode 01

click here for megaupload episode 02

click here for megaupload episode 03

click here for megaupload episode 04

click here for megaupload episode 05

click here for megaupload episode 06

click here for megaupload episode 07

click here for megaupload episode 08

click here for megaupload episode 09

click here for megaupload episode 10

click here for megaupload episode 11

click here for megaupload episode 12

click here for megaupload episode 13

click here for megaupload episode 14

click here for megaupload episode 15

click here for megaupload episode 16

click here for megaupload episode 17

click here for megaupload episode 18

click here for megaupload episode 19

click here for megaupload episode 20

click here for megaupload episode 21

click here for megaupload episode 22

click here for megaupload episode 23

click here for megaupload episode 24

click here for megaupload episode 25

click here for megaupload episode 26

click here for torrent

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much. I really appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

Many thanks good sir.

Anonymous said...

excellent! thanks!

DmonHiro said...

Thank you very much. Will you also be doing the 3 11 minuted DVD specials?

DmonHiro said...

wait....those are just stupid recaps.....forgtet I asked :D

Anonymous said...

Awesome, thanks for all your effort and time throughout this project! You've done a great job, especially on your file size to picture quality ratio. Bang up job!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on a great job! :D

Anonymous said...

Awww, THANK YOU!!! ♥

Anonymous said...

Anidb says there 38 eps, yet you released only 26. Please explain - is your release complete?

Ahiru said...

The release is complete.

For the second half, each episode was aired as two parts of twelve minutes in length. The episodes were combined for the DVDs.

Also, thanks for all the comments. Glad to see people enjoying it.

Anonymous said...

good job. finally release worthy this great anime. thanks

Anonymous said...

Great work. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

tutu is the best anime.

Anonymous said...

Oh AMAZING! Thank you so much for releasing these ^^ . I know I've asked this before but I don't remember getting a reply so er, sorry if I'm being redundant but do the DVDs have the Japanese promo and if they do will you be able to release it? Because it had some really good scenes even though it's just a promo.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, it's really cool ;) The MU mirror is also great !

Anonymous said...

Thanku you very much! I searched everywhere and I've finally find! Thanks, thanks!!! I'm from Poland and I wanna do polish subtitle but I must have clear episode. Thank you! (Did I said this before? :P)

PS. Have you trailer "Princess Tutu" a high quality? :D

Anonymous said...

Please and specials too... They really funny :)

Anonymous said...

This might be a stupid question...
This is HD, isn't it? ^^;
Like bigger than 704x396 px? :'/
If so...I can't download and watch them then. T_T

Anonymous said...

thank you for princess tutu.. i think there is something wrong w/ the last few mins. of the ending of ep 26 darken half of the screen while all the rest of the eps. were fine.

thank you again for the hard work and sharing

~mysti

Anonymous said...

Thx for upload it.

I think the link for ep 04 is down. Can you reupload it plz?

game over studio said...

ep 5 is corrupted at the later part, 20:00 forward i think

Anonymous said...

Yes, episode 5 is definitely corrupt. I found like three different downloads of it and they each had the same problem :(

Anonymous said...

For reference episode 5 is fine on the torrent.

Anonymous said...

Megaupload is shut down for good, any chances of a reupload to another file sharing host?

 
Copyright © Ahiru